Available on demand.
Dr. John Martin led a discussion with a diverse panel of clinicians serving at the front lines of COVID-19. The roundtable discussion featured unique perspectives on patient management and risk stratification from a global perspective.
Topics that were discussed:
- Preparation- keys to quality care in an isolation environment
- How to handle the surge in chaotic times
- Triage best practices and managing the “grey zone”
- Cleaning and disinfecting techniques
- How to help inpatient partners
- How to keep yourself and your family safe